The Blink Camera app should be your first option for having a home security camera system. In addition to the fact that it is simple to use, yet it requires no unique gear. It’s reliable, secure, and easy to use. Moreover, you can use two Blink cameras simultaneously, so you don’t have to worry about having too many digital eyes watching your house.
The Blink Home Monitor App is a free app that lets you monitor your home’s security and energy usage. It uses the data the Blink camera collects to provide you with real-time updates on your home’s security, temperature, and energy usage.
|Name||Blink App For PC Windows|
|Bug Test||Passed (No issues detected)|
Method 1: Download Blink App For PC Using Bluestacks
The blink app can be downloaded on a Windows PC following these simple steps:
- To do this, download & install the Bluestacks App on your computer, sign in, and search for “Blink.”
- Once you’ve found Blink, click on the “Install” button next to it.
- On the next screen, click on the “Add” button next to “Blink (Android)” and then enter your Google account password.
- Whenever you’ve added Blink to your record, click the “Introduce” button once more and sit tight for the application to install.
- After it’s installed, open Blink and sign in with your Google account.
- Then click on the “Home” button at the highest point of the screen and select “Settings.”
- Under “General,” click on the “Security” tab and make sure that both the “Require authentication for all requests” and “Enable two-factor authentication” options are checked.
- Finally, under “Accessibility,” make sure that both the “Display blink icon when available” option and the “Make blink keyboard available” option are checked.
Method 2: Download Blink App For PC Using VMware
- Download and install VMware Player on your computer.
- Once VMware Player is installed, open it and snap on the “Document” button in the upper left corner.
- Click on the “New” button and select “Windows Virtual Machine” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the name of your virtual machine (for example, “Blink App for PC”).
- Select the operating system that you want to use for your virtual machine (for example, Windows 10).
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Select your memory size for your virtual machine (for example, 8GB).
- Click on the “Create” button.
Once your virtual machine is created, you’ll be able to start it by clicking on its icon in VMware Player.
Top Features of Blink App
- Continuous updates on your home’s security, temperature, and energy use.
- Monitor up to 10 devices at once.
- See live footage from up to 4 Blink cameras.
- Set up movement cautions and get warnings when movement is identified.
- Audit past film and make accounts.
Top 3 Blink App For PC Alternatives
Several alternatives are available if you’re not interested in using the Blink Home Monitor App.
Nest Cam has been the subject of several intrusions, including one in which hackers were able to access and control the camera’s camera. In another incident, hackers could access Nest Cam footage taken from inside a customer’s home.
Canary is a home security camera that Google designed. It’s a small, battery-operated camera that plugs into your wall and alerts your phone if there’s a problem. Canary also has a built-in speaker, so you can hear what’s happening in the camera even if you’re not nearby.
Ring Alarm is another popular home security camera because of its Ring Doorbell. The Ring Doorbell is a smart doorbell that can let you know when someone is at the door, and it has a built-in camera that you can use to see who’s at the door.
This article discusses how to download the Blink Home Monitor App, its alternatives, and some of its top features. If you want more info about Blink, let us know.