Windows users often are deprived of using Mac-only apps like Final Cut Pro. But no more. Those involved in editing videos know this non-linear video editing software program. Macromedia first developed it, and later Apple. Inc took it over. Using this app, you can transfer a video onto the hard drive and edit, process, and get the final output.
Interestingly, one can get the output into a variety of formats as per their convenience. Therefore, the usefulness of the software program goes beyond the limited scope of video editing. Unfortunately, the app has been a Mac-only product, excluding Windows users from its benefits. So, here comes the solution for Windows users. Read on to know more.
|Name||Final Cut Pro For Windows|
|Bug Test||Passed (No issues detected)|
How To Download Final Cut Pro on Windows PC?
Since you cannot directly download the final cut pro to your Windows pc, you need to use a roundabout method as shown in the following steps.
Step 1. Download either VirtualBox or macOS Monterey VMware to your system. Both are readily available, but VirtualBox is reasonably priced compared to VMware. However, VMware seems to be more stable and functional in Windows OS.
Step 2. Install VirtualBox or macOS Monterey VMware.
Step 3. Launch VirtualBox or macOS Monterey VMware and turn on macOS.
Step 4. You must sign in to enter the Apple store, where you can search for final cut pro.
Step 5. Download the app.
Step 6. Purchase it before installing.
Just remember final cut pro free download is available to all, but it requires a subscription to install the app.
Features of Final Cut Pro
- Non-destructive Editing Clips: The magnetic timeline of final cut pro x windows 10 makes the video clips non-destructive. They can be moved, reordered, and trimmed without collision problems. You can even bundle audio and video clips into a single movable package.
- Colour-coding of Content: This app uses color-coding to differentiate content, making it highly useful for editors.
- A High Degree of Organization: Users can remain highly organized with this program. For example, they can tag a single clip or a range of clips with metadata to assist in the search. Moreover, users can develop Smart Collections based on customized criteria. These collections will automatically collect content as per the selected conditions.
- Workflow Extension: One of the app’s best features is its workflow extension for third-party apps. Editors can bring media to the library, join clip makers and coordinate playback between extensions and the timeline.
- Some Unique Features: Frame.io allows review and approval of work. It also improves the search for product image stocks from Shutterstock. CatDV is directed toward more outstanding media asset management.
- Rich Text and Graphic Tools: The app comes with highly developed text and graphic tools using which one can create unique 2D and 3D titles, use filters, and create blue- and green-screen effects with the built-in chroma key.
- The Motion Tool: The motion tool allows users to make cinematic 2D, 3D, and 360-degree titles, sensible effects in real-time, and transitions. They can also create Smart Motion Templates, helping them adjust motion graphics quickly and conveniently. However, you must purchase this tool separately.
- The Compressor: It is another add-in to the program that requires additional payment. It helps in audio and video compression. Editors can generate the final output in different formats, such as MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, and Quicktime .mov, using this add-in. This feature further allows conversion from PAL to NTSC and vice versa.
Alternatives to Final Cut Pro
Both paid and unpaid alternatives to Final Cut Pro are available in the market. This section will discuss two unpaid and one paid alternative.
VSDC Free Video Editor
This Final Cut Pro for Windows 11/10 alternative is free and has many presets. It is a multiple media editing software developed by Flash-Integro. LLC have most features of Final Cut Pro. Although, you will not find the advanced tools in this app.
The VSDC Free Video Editor offers over 36 quick styles, more than 70 eye-catching templates, and 15 filters. In addition, it allows multi-cam editing and has a flexible chroma key. One of the app’s advantages is that it requires low maintenance on the running machine. Moreover, its well-designed icons are most suitable for beginners. But you may have to tolerate many ads while working on it.
This app is one of the most effortless and fastest free alternative to Final Cut Pro for Windows. Furthermore, it is the best alternative you can have. It contains almost all the features of Final Cut Pro, including 61 unique transitions, lots of filters, and tons of style effects and text animation. Additionally, it is social media friendly, so you can export videos to any social media platform with one click.
The interface is simple and self-explanatory. Everything can be done with a few clicks, from basic edits to advanced actions.
Those who know about this software must agree on how complicated this paid app is. Yet, it is the closest paid app to Final Cut Pro. Despite being jampacked and buggy, it has many advantageous features that take this app to the industry level. For example, you can reframe videos, adjust color, create VR videos, track moving objects, edits audio like a pro, and animate video effects. The most significant disadvantage of the app is its high price.
How much does Final Cut Pro cost?
The app costs $299. It is a one-shot payment. You can try the free trial version for 30 days before making a purchase. You can extend this trial upto 90 days.
Is Final Cut Pro social media friendly?
Yes, it is. You can automatically crop video to any social media platform like YouTube, Facebook, or Tik Tok.
What are the quick edit features of Final Cut Pro?
- Over 110 filter/blurry effects
- More than 160 title templates
- Over 1300 copyright-free audio stock
- More than 28 background/ textures/elements
What is the render speed of Final Cut Pro?
This app is powered by GPU acceleration. As a result, it renders at the speed of 2.7X.
Is Final Cut Pro easy to use?
Like all other Mac-only apps, this one is simple and easy to use.
With this information in your kitty, you can now download Final Cut Pro on your Windows 10 PC and use it like a professional. If you have further queries, please mention them in the comment box; we will be happy to answer them.