KineMaster is a very well-known app among youtubers and just about anyone getting into video editing. Whether you edit videos as a profession or a hobby, KineMaster can cater to all your needs. Many people are using android devices for their day-to-day digital needs, and KineMaster is a handy app to make quick edits and tweaks here and there in your videos. A wide range of immaculate features coupled with a user-friendly interface makes the KineMaster app one of the top video editing software on today’s market.
Using the app on a bigger screen and a better device can be very helpful in terms of performance and quality. So, if you are willing to experience this wonderful app on your PC and carry out edits more comfortably on a big screen, this article will help you through the process.
|Name||KineMaster for PC|
|File Size||104.5 MB|
|Category||Photo & Video|
|Bug Test||Passed (No issues detected)|
How to Download KineMaster for PC?
To download KineMaster on a PC, you’ll have to work with an android emulator. KineMaster is an android app that doesn’t have an official version for Windows or other devices. So, you’ll first have to complete setting up an android emulator on your PC and then go for the KineMaster download. It is quite a bit of a process, but we’ll ensure you get through it as quickly as possible. In the below steps, we will be using the Bluestacks android emulator, but you can use any emulator of your choice.
- Most importantly, go to the authority site of Bluestacks.
- Please find the download connect for the application and snap on it.
- The download progress will automatically start as soon as you press the download option.
- Go to your file manager and find the file you’ve just downloaded.
- Double-click on the file.
- An on-screen widget will appear on your PC screen.
- Read and allow all the permissions for the Bluestacks app to be downloaded on your device.
- Now, after giving all the necessary permissions, wait for the installation to be done.
- If your gadget has a lower RAM, the installation will take somewhat longer.
- Just have patience and once the installation is done, go to the homepage of Bluestacks.
- Login to your Google account.
- If you don’t, as of now, have a google account, you should make one continue to the subsequent stage.
- Whenever you’ve signed into your Google account, open the play store.
- In the play store, search for KineMaster in the search bar.
- Click on the authority symbol of KineMaster and afterward click on the introduce choice.
- That’s it, and you’ve approached the last step for downloading KineMaster for PC.
- Once KineMaster is installed, its icon will appear on your PC’s home screen. At the point when you open the application, it will aopen through Bluestacks.
Features of KineMaster Video Editor
- In KineMaster, you can work with multiple layers on a single fragment of the clip. You can add audio and text or overlap it with another video and tie it up with amazing effects. It is easy to add all of these different features into one clip.
- You can also do cropping videos and adjusting the speed of certain clips can also be done. You can make a certain clip slower or faster according to the content of the video.
- You can also mirror your videos which is an absolute lifesaver for some of you with disproportionate features. Rotating and mirroring clips can very easily be done on KineMaster.
- Sharing your altered video to Facebook or DropBox is additionally exceptionally simple. You can also directly upload it onto YouTube.
- If you are obsessed with transitions, KineMaster is a delight with all of its amazing animated changes.
Alternatives to KineMaster
Android emulators might not always be the safest for your computers. So, if you don’t want to go for an android emulator, here are a few alternative apps like Kinemaster for Windows.
Lightworks is an amazing alternative to KineMaster and is available on Windows devices. It has many different video editing features and effects that you can add to your clips to make them even better. Lightworks helps in putting out videos with absolutely wonderful quality. They have a wide range of different soundtracks that you can add to your video clips to make them even better.
Movavi is another amazing video editing app that is well equipped with all the different kinds of features that you’ll possibly need to create your best piece of work. From video effects to audio enhancement tools, Movavi has everything.
It is another one of those completely free apps with mind-blowing features. It has more than 50 visual effects features that work like magic. As long as you have the creative expertise, this app has everything to help you with putting out an amazing video.
Can I download KineMaster on my PC?
Ans. Yes, you can easily download KineMaster on your PC. However, it is an android application, and we have given every one of the vital stages to finish the download cycle above.
Is KineMaster for PC safe?
Ans. KineMaster PC download can sometimes be a little dangerous for your computer. But, it depends on your emulator; if the emulator is good, there is no need to worry; KineMaster for PC is completely safe. But, android emulators use a lot of RAM, which can slow your device down.
What are some alternatives to KineMaster?
Ans. If you are not interested in using an android emulator, you can opt for some similar apps to do your video editing. Movavi, Lightworks, NCH Software is our top suggestion.
Is KineMaster free?
Ans. Indeed, KineMaster is a free video-altering program.
One of the reasons why people love KineMaster is because of its ease of use. It has many high-end features, but everything is simple to use is what makes people opt for this app. If you have decided to use KineMaster, you can download it on your PC using the steps we’ve provided above; if not, you can also check out the alternative apps.
KineMaster is a one of a kind app with a unique interface and an amazing collection of features. Downloading KineMaster for PC is easy as long as you stick to the method given above.