As you all know, logic pro X is a top-notch audio editing software with every possible feature you’ll ever need. This is an app Apple created, which explains why this article came into existence. Like many other apps created by Apple, logic pro X is also not available for Windows. If you are a person interested in music-related things, logic pro X will fulfill every single music editing need of yours. But the only problem here is how to get logic music software on your Windows device. Well, you’ll have to read till the end to find out.
How to Download Logic Pro X for Windows?
Downloading logic pro X on a Windows device is not impossible, but you’ll need a few things to accomplish this goal. The first and most important thing is to have a PC with a significantly high amount of RAM. The second is to choose an emulator that wouldn’t affect your device incorrectly. Finally, you’ll need a lot of patience because this process is lengthy.
In this article, we will be helping you guys go by the logic pro X windows download with the help of an emulator. Let’s look at a few technical requirements before getting on with the steps.
|Name||Logic Pro X for Windows|
|File Size||1.1 GB|
|Bug Test||Passed (No issues detected)|
Steps To Download & Install Logic Pro X on Windows PC
Follow the below steps to download Logic Pro X on your Windows device.
- Start by downloading the macOS file if you haven’t already downloaded it.
- Then, extract the file.
- Now, it’s time to download VMware, or you can also use a virtual machine. In this article, we’ll be using a virtual box.
- After downloading the virtual box or VMware, open it and click on ‘open a new virtual box.’
- Enter the new machine’s name and select the macOS version, which should be 10.13 High Sierra 64bit.
- Set the RAM to 4GB.
- Click on the ‘Use an existing virtual hard disk file’ choice and tap on the envelope symbol and afterward on the add symbol.
- Now, select a .vmdk file that has been extracted, click on the choose option, and then on the create option.
- You’re almost done; now click on the ‘power on the virtual machine.’
- At this step, you’ll have to choose the number of processors: choose two processors, two cores per processor.
- Click on cmd, and copy and paste the below-referenced general orders.
cd “C:\Program Files\Oracle\VirtualBox\”
VBoxManage.exe modifyvm “Machine Name” –cpuidset 00000001 000106e5 00100800 0098e3fd bfebfbff
VBoxManage setextradata “Machine Name” “VBoxInternal/Devices/efi/0/Config/DmiSystemProduct” “iMac11,3”
VBoxManage setextradata “Machine Name” “VBoxInternal/Devices/efi/0/Config/DmiSystemVersion” “1.0”
VBoxManage setextradata “Machine Name” “VBoxInternal/Devices/efi/0/Config/DmiBoardProduct” “Iloveapple”
VBoxManage setextradata “Machine Name” “VBoxInternal/Devices/smc/0/Config/DeviceKey” “ourhardworkbythesewordsguardedpleasedontsteal(c)AppleComputerInc”
VBoxManage setextradata “Machine Name” “VBoxInternal/Devices/smc/0/Config/GetKeyFromRealSMC” 1
You need to replace your Machine name with the word “Machine name”.
- You’re all done with downloading macOS on your Windows device. Now follow the on-screen instructions and complete the setup process. You’ll need to agree to a license, choose a language, enter your Apple ID, select a keyboard layout and do some other simple things.
- Once you’re done setting up, open the App store and download Logic Pro X.
Features of Logic Pro X
- Logic Pro X allows you to manipulate and work with the tempo of the audio recording.
- This app includes around 2700 effects, about 750 digital instruments, and much more.
- You can remix music, overlap two different audio files, and do possibly anything to create the best music.
Top 3 Alternatives to Logic Pro X
If downloading logic for windows is not the route you’re willing to opt for, you can still do your music editing on some equally impressive Windows apps. You can choose many audio editing apps, but here are our top 3 picks.
LMMS is an open-source audio editing software that you can easily use on Windows. If the cost of Logic Pro X is what’s stopping you from using it, LMMS might be the perfect alternative, as it has good features and is also free.
This is another open-source audio editing software that is both famous and highly feature-rich. It has some pretty excellent advanced-level editing tools which work magic.
If you are hesitating about using Logic Pro X just because of its high price, Garageband is a fantastic alternative you can get. The app is not available for Windows, but you can use the above steps and download Garageband similarly.
Q. Is logic pro X available for Windows?
No, there is no logic pro X windows version. You can only download logic pro X on Windows using an android emulator. The steps to do so are given above.
Q. Is logic pro X an excellent audio editing software?
Yes, it is an excellent audio editing software with various features. If you can afford it, logic pro is probably the best audio editing software in the present market.
Q. Is logic pro X free?
No, Logic Pro X’s official version is not free.
Getting Logic for PC is easy if you stick with the steps in this article. Using an emulator, we’ve given you all the vital data about rationale ace X download. And if you’ve chosen to go for an alternative app, we’ve also provided a few good alternatives. Whether you go for an alternative app or logic pro X, we hope you come out with some fantastic audio.